Ffarm Moelyci is run through a staff team, overseen by a Steering Group and supported by a range of Working Groups, each with particular areas of rights and responsibilities on the farm. The steering group meets on a regular basis once a month to discuss issues on the farm. The group is made up of representatives of the working groups and local community, staff and volunteers.
The Working Groups – which are open to anyone wishing to get involved – include:
- Ecology and Wildlife of Ffarm Moelyci;
- Woodland Groups
- Welsh Culture and Heritage at Ffarm Moelyci;
- Events at Ffarm Moelyci;
- Access, interpretation and promotion of Ffarm Moelyci.
There are also Working Groups looking at:
- Local Food Hub – supporting the development of the shop, café and market garden;
- Farming for the Future – investigating how to re-establish farming and do so in a sustainable manner.