Office not enough? Want to go further? Come and talk to us about Enterprise and Business Opportunities
‘Please note that Lindsey Cooper and Jeremy Woodside of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP, 3 Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3HF were appointed as Joint Administrators of Moelyci Environmental Centre Limited (“the Company”) on 5 July 2018’
‘The affairs of the Company are being managed by the Joint Administrators and they act as agents of the Company and without personal liability’
‘Any queries should be addressed to Ian Ainsworth of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP at the address above or alternatively please call 0161 830 4000’
A hive of activity, Ffarm Moelyci is home to many groups be they community run social enterprises or independent businesses developing rural employment.
Ffarm Moelyci has:
- Office space for your business – we have a selection of hot desks and offices for rent. We can also provide ample space for conferences, talks and training sessions.
- Workshop space for your business – we already host a green woodworker
- A community barn, catering kitchen which is used for micro businesses such as pop-up restaurants, baking clubs etc.
- A commercial kitchen space available for hire in which you can develop your own business, teach others to cook or run a small and tasty community club (we fancy pizza nights or Saturday morning bakery).
We are already home to enterprises that you might want to join, including:
- Market Garden – this hosts polytunnels, field production and a full fruit field / P.Y.O. business.
- Community shop – supplying local produce and gifts
- Opportunity for café – how about being one of our producers or cooks?
If you have an idea for a business that you think would work well at Ffarm Moelyci contact us?